Ellison Construction Ltd aims to provide the highest quality products and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The company operates a Quality Management System that conforms to the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
The objective of the Quality Management System is to provide a framework for the delivery of high quality construction services to clients.
Senior management is committed to:
– Complying with the requirements of the Quality Management System
– Continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
– Enhancing customer satisfaction
Senior management has continuing commitment to:
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are established and fulfilled, with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
– Communicating the importance of meeting customer needs and applicable legal requirements throughout the company
– Communicating the principles and requirements of the Quality Management System to all employees, and ensuring those principles and requirements are understood
– Establishing the Quality Policy and the Quality Objectives
– Conducting periodic management reviews of progress against the established Quality Objectives and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
– Ensuring the availability of resources
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and are committed to abiding by the contents of the Quality Manual.
In addition to all UK and EU commercial legislation and regulations, the company complies with all legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities.
The company constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements as and when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is reviewed at regular intervals in order to ensure its continuing suitability.